- 3*Standard Hotel with daily Breakfast
- Private airport transfer round trip
- Private transportation as the itinerary
- 02 Domestic flights Hanoi – Hue- Hanoi (eco)
- 03 international Flights. Ho Chi Minh - Phnom Penh/ Siem Reap - Luangprabang – Hanoi (eco)
- Halong bay 02 days 01 night on the cruise
- Private boat in the Mekong - Vietnam
- Private boat in Pak Ou cave - Laos
- Private Boat on Tonle sap lake- Cambodia
- Sapa package
- English guide
- All sign-seeing Fees
- Meals as itinerary
- Water on tour
- Government tax
- Entry visa in Vietnam, Laos, And Cambodia (if any)
- International airfares to/from Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic Beverage
- Personal expense
- Tips for guide & driver
- Other does not mention in the itinerary
- Early check-in/late check out
Thing To Carry
- Summer clothes for using in HO Chi Minh, Cambodia
- Winter clothes for using in Luang Prabang, Hanoi, sapa
- Good walking shoes, insect repellent, suncream, raincoat,caps
Connector recharger to recharge the camera, telephones, shaving machine.
- CANCELLATION BY THE COMPANY
(i) If the Tour is not paid for by the due date, the Company shall have the right to cancel the Tour.
(ii) In the event that the Company does not receive the minimum number of bookings to provide the Tour, the Company, at its own discretion, shall be entitled to cancel or curtail the Tour at any time up to 4 weeks prior to the arrival of the Customer and the Customer shall not be entitled to make any claim for loss arising as a consequence of cancellation or curtailment in these circumstances. The Company shall notify the Customer within seven days of cancellation or curtailment required by the foregoing circumstances.
02. CANCELLATION BY THE CUSTOMER
When the Customer cancels the Tour reservation, then the effective date of cancellation will be the date the Company receives written notification. The cancellation charge to the Customer is listed below.
>30 days: deposit is forfeited 30-08 days: 30% of the Tour price is forfeited 07-03 days: 50% of the Tour price is forfeited 48 hours and no-show: non-refundable For the avoidance of doubt, since some suppliers (hotels, cruise companies) have cancellation policies that are different from those of the Company, the cancellation charge may, at the Company’s discretion, be adjusted accordingly.
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the Tour prices but not utilized by the Tour member.
The confirmation will be sent to the customer in details via the emails after the booking has been made in 24 hours -except at the weekend and national holiday