- 3*Hotel with daily Breakfast
- Airport transfer round trip 15 seaters Van with AC
- Wheelchair 01 domestic flights: Danang – Ho Chi Minh
- 01-night stay on the train ( share cabin with AC - 04 people in a cabin)
- Private Transportation as the itinerary 15 seaters Van with AC
- Private Boat in Phong Nha Cave
- Private Boat in Mekong Delta
- Private boat in Trang An
- Private Boat in Hue on the perfume river
- Halong Bay 02 days 1-night
- Private English guide
- All sign-seeing Fees
- Meals as itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner)
- Water on tour
- Local travel insurance
- Government tax
- Entry visa (if any)
- International airfares
- International Travel insurance
- Alcoholic Beverage
- Personal expense
- Tips for guide & driver
- Other does not mention in the itinerary
Thing To Carry
01. CANCELLATION BY THE COMPANY
(i) If the Tour is not paid for by the due date, the Company shall have the right to cancel the Tour.
(ii) In the event that the Company does not receive the minimum number of bookings to provide the Tour, the Company, at its own discretion, shall be entitled to cancel or curtail the Tour at any time up to 4 weeks prior to the arrival of the Customer and the Customer shall not be entitled to make any claim for loss arising as a consequence of cancellation or curtailment in these circumstances. The Company shall notify the Customer within seven days of cancellation or curtailment required by the foregoing circumstances.
02.CANCELLATION BY THE CUSTOMER
When the Customer cancels the Tour reservation, then the effective date of cancellation will be the date the Company receives written notification. The cancellation charge to the Customer is listed below.
>30 days: the deposit is forfeited
30-08 days: 30% of the Tour price is forfeited
07-03 days: 50% of the Tour price is forfeited
48 hours and no-show: non-refundable.
For the avoidance of doubt, since some suppliers (hotels, cruise companies) have cancellation policies that are different from those of the Company, the cancellation charge may, at the Company’s discretion, be adjusted accordingly.