- 4 breakfast, 3 lunches, and 1 dinner
- 3-star accommodation
- English speaking tour guide
- Airport transfer
- Deluxe cabin on cruises in Ha Long Bay
- Drinking water (2 bottles of purified water/person/day)
- Private transport
- Airport transfer
- Transfer for Hanoi - Ha Long Bay-round trip
- All entrance fees
- Government tax
- Entry visa (if any)
- International air tickets
- International travel insurance (Recommended)
- Medical expenses, emergency evacuation, vaccination charges
- Excess bag charges
- Tips ( local guide & driver)
- Other do not mention in the itinerary
Thing To Carry
Swimming suit, walking shoes, raincoat, Sunglasses, Cap, Sun cream, insect repellents
- CANCELLATION BY THE COMPANY
(i) If the Tour is not paid for by the due date, the Company shall have the right to cancel the Tour.
(ii) In the event that the Company does not receive the minimum number of bookings to provide the Tour, the Company, at its own discretion, shall be entitled to cancel or curtail the Tour at any time up to 4 weeks prior to the arrival of the Customer and the Customer shall not be entitled to make any claim for loss arising as a consequence of cancellation or curtailment in these circumstances. The Company shall notify the Customer within seven days of cancellation or curtailment required by the foregoing circumstances.
- CANCELLATION BY THE CUSTOMER
When the Customer cancels the Tour reservation, then the effective date of cancellation will be the date the Company receives written notification. The cancellation charge to the Customer is listed below.
- 30 days: the deposit is forfeited
- 30-08 days: 30% of the Tour price is forfeited
- 07-03 days: 50% of the Tour price is forfeited
- 48 hours and no-show: non-refundable
For the avoidance of doubt, since some suppliers (hotels, cruise companies) have cancellation policies that are different from those of the Company, the cancellation charge may, at the Company’s discretion, be adjusted accordingly.
REFUND OF UNUSED SERVICES
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the Tour prices but not utilized by the Tour member.